Take the step towards the Espira family!
Do you want to help shape a sustainable concept? Then we welcome you to Espira Kinderbetreuung!
You can look forward to:
- a great team that wants to shape the implementation of our partially open, Scandinavian concept
- the exciting and responsible task of strengthening and promoting the joy of discovery and individuality together with the children everyday
- the freedom to design and decide on the practical implementation of our concept
- a professional company in the background, that offers the best possible framework
- regular training and various development opportunities through the AcadeMedia Campus
- a consistent educational quality management to accompany and support your daily work
- educational material in English
- optional shared apartments for our employees
We look forward to:
- an educational qualification (N.V.Q level 3 in Early Years and Childcare, Diploma in Childcare and Education, B.A. Education or Childhood Practice, HNC, Nursery Nursing, Bachelor in Psychology or equivalent)
- English proficiency level of at least C1
- your commitment to play a significant role in shaping our concept in everyday educational work
- a self-motivated individual with a desire to create something new and who enjoys the educational work with children
- communication skills and flexibility
- a strong bond with nature and openness to other cultures
For our childcare centres in Munich we are looking forward to
Qualified Early Years Educators (m/f/x)
With Espira we are expanding the diverse educational landscape in Munich with a cosmopolitan day care concept of Scandinavian origin.
As part of the leading scandinavic education group AcadeMedia, Espira childcare continually promotes the personal and professional development of employees with heart, appreciation and a system.
Have we sparked your interest or do you have questions? We look forward to your application (CV, certificates, possible starting date, desired location) or your inquiry:
Tobias Deuter at
or +49 (0)800 / 58 89 849
Holistic pedagogy based on the Scandinavian model!